Can you please tell me how to make a app that uses its own camera but not any other camera in android

Hello I am Tarq Gaur and I have a doubt. Can you please tell me how to make a app that uses its own camera but not any other camera in android

2 Likes

What do you mean by “its own camera but not any other camera”? If you use the Camera block in Thunkable, it will open the camera on your Android device within the app.

3 Likes

I am making automatic image clicker app in which the image will be clicked at a time. To make that I am using camera components but when the image is clicked it open default camera and I need to click a button to save image but that’s not automatic.

1 Like

There is no way to make the camera take more than one photo without user input.

1 Like

only 1 photo is possible
please tell

Have you tried using the Camera & Media blocks?

but i do not need to open the phone camera, because it will be not automatic.

I’m sorry, I don’t understand.

i believe @tarqgaur.thunkableil wants the app itself to - at a certain time (or times) of the day - take a picture, ie. (“press the camera’s shutter button”) without any human intervention.

1 Like

That will be a huge security breach if it happened.

I am making a CCTV 360 camera robot that we can control so I am fixing a mobile there

Is this possible

No.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.