Can you only reference a single sheet in Google Sheets?

Is it possible to reference more than one sheet within a single Google Sheet file? For example, I have this Google Sheet set up with 3 named sheets:

The first sheet uses formulas to sort the data from the second sheet. So I want to be able to get/set the values on the second sheet while syncing the values on the first sheet with a Data Viewer List (DVL) in Thunkable. That way, I can update the second sheet and still display sorted values in Thunkable.

Is that possible? From the looks of it, there is not a way to select which sheet is connected to a DVL. In this screenshot, I selected a Google Sheet called Menu Survey but there’s no option to select a sheet within Menu Survey.

Is it just me or is it confusing to call something a “Google Sheet” and then have tabs called “sheets” within it? :crazy_face:

I created a feature request for this: Ability to select a sheet (tab) within a Google Sheet when syncing to a Data Viewer List · Issue #1048 · thunkable/thunkable-issues · GitHub

1 Like

The Data Source connection takes the Google sheet name but the blocks in the project gives the option to select different sheets. The DVL also has a sheet option drop-down menu.

I’m not sure if this is the correct answer but this is how I understand your post

That makes sense but the “Table” property is not updating. I’ve renamed the first sheet from “Sheet1” and added two more. So I can’t figure out a way to select or add a different sheet name associated with the DVL.

1 Like

Okay, I had to delete and re-add the data source. Then it sees all of the sheets. It’s a shame it can’t refresh on its own.

1 Like

Go to My Data Sources tab in the main page and refresh the connection to reflect new structure changes in the Google sheet file.

You do not need to delete then add.

1 Like

Ah, I always forget that’s there. Thank you.

1 Like