Can we find an app idea, there is impossible to make with Thunkable classic?

Hello there :smiley:

If you have been on this community for some time, you know the saying “with thunkable, nothing is impossible”. It goes something like that anyways.
For the last month, i have come up with diffrent app ideas, i was sure would be impossible to make with Thunkable. It turns out i was wrong everytime. I managed to make every idea.

So! I want to put it to the test… Can we prove to new members (and ourself) that the saying is indeed true?

If you think you have something impossible in mind then post it here! :smiley:
I thought it could be a fun and challenging game for the amazing Thunkable community :smiley: Either way, i will try to make every idea :slight_smile:

Best regards
Philip

2 Likes

We can’t make Screen Locker app with Thunkable :smiley:

1 Like

I didn’t think, I would get K.O’ed that fast :joy: but… can you find anything beyond the lock screen :smirk:

There are some app ideas which we can’t build with Thunkable but we shouldn’t complain about that because this platform gives enough possibilities to non coders.

1 Like

Yes, the lockscreen app is one thing, but the challenge is to prove each other wrong :smile: also the lockscreen app is possible, however, the app is dependent on another app to work :sweat_smile:

But You can’t control that completely as You want, Can You?

Yes, it should be possible to control the app completely, but you would still be dependent on that other app :sweat_smile:

No way dude :smile:

We can’t :joy:
You just need a piece of Nice Code :wink:

1 Like

I once made an app called “Stop the Rain”. If it was raining you had to point your phone to the clouds and press a button. Then it should stop raining.

After pressing the button you would get sunshine.

It didn’t work. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Interesting idea :joy:

1 Like

I clearly underestimated the power of the Thunkable community :joy::sweat_smile:

lololololololololololololool!.. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

I just died after reading your caption :joy:
But idea was nice

3 Likes