Can I build a Weight Tracker App on Thunkable?

I’m thinking in creating a Tracker App, like those Weight Tracker apps, is it possible to build one on Thunkable? I wonder if is actually possible.

1 Like

It definitely is @justpaulo!

Thanks for your question. Can you let us know what you’ve done so far in terms of spec’ing out your project or creating a prototype UI?

I didn’t do anything yet… Because to be honest I still don’t really know how to start this project…

An Youtube tutorial for an app like this would be a life saver…

We don’t have a tutorial for every single app you can build (that would be impossible! :smile: )

Instead, the tutorials are intended to show you how to work with specific components or groups of components and then you can take that knowledge and apply it to your specific problem.

If you haven’t started yet, don’t worry about it. Let’s begin by listing out your project requirements. After this you will be able to start working on your MVP and you can get feedback and feature requests for further updates.

For Example:

• A user should be able to enter their name and weight when they open the app for the first time
  • If we ask the user for their height we can track their BMI too
  • A user should be able to type in their weight every time they open the app
  • User data should be stored and presented to the user

How would you define your project requirements? Is there anything else you’d add or do differently to the above?

Listen I think the information you will find on [link removed by moderators] will be useful to you in building a Weight Tracker App on Thunkable. The Noom app is the product of the collaboration among nutritionists, personal trainers, and behavioral psychologists - creating an integrated approach which includes:
Food tracking using the Noom database
Logging of exercise, weight, blood sugar, and blood pressure
A personalized daily calorie allotment/requirement
One-on-one health coaching
Interactive tools to stay motivated