I have about 40 sound files in my iOS app which are functioning fairly smoothly now. Problem is that after downloading to my iPhone to test, I discovered that the files which sounded okay before are “noisy/hissy” on the phone.
I have already cleaned these sound files up now and removed the unwanted background hiss. I dragged them all into the upload pane in the design window and nothing much appeared to happen ie there was no upload duration/wheel indicated.
When I tested the app again, the sound files were unchanged; they were still the original hissy files.
So, to be cautious I deleted one sound file and uploaded its clean namesake (exactly the same file format and name) and found that I then had to work through all the iterations of its existence in the blocks editing window. Only THEN did I have an updated and working clean audio file in place.
I would be very happy if someone can advise me how to overcome this file update problem without the nuisance of reworking all my many blocks.
In the possible event that this cannot be done without the nuisance factor, perhaps the wizards at Thunkable could magic up some way to make it possible in the future.