API and Media DB based app (related to image tools)

Only getting the API part. If you see the link is expired, please tell me. Sadly, sometimes I may not reply because I can be dead!
https://x.thunkable.com/copy/d08db74e903a1d3a90940ca0517c9e5d
This is heavily examplified. It might be hard to modify, but you can ask me questions and comments. P.S. it takes around a day for me to answer.

1 Like

A truer statement was never written.

What is the point of this project? Is it just a template for someone to fill in their own API details? What are you using it for?

1 Like

Basically, someone can fill in their own api details to create some sort of image tool based on an api.

It would be helpful if you provided a working example using an API of your choice. Without that, you’ve provided the easy part (and that can be of some use to others) but the hard part is missing. That’s how to correctly call an API using a url, headers and parameters, and how to parse the JSON response.

I did, see blocks.

I don’t see any of that. I just see this:

Can you post a screenshot of a working example?

Say someone has used the template to create an image toonifier. They heavily modifiy the design, the blocks are moderately modified. This is how it’d look like.
5a9c1490-084d-4245-91ea-f4676a42ee61

That’s how someone’s app will look.

I understand but what I was suggesting is that you provide the blocks (or a link to a project) that shows how to do something like that. Instead of just a blank template, an actual working project, if you’re able to.

I don’t know if I can, but hopefully if I have time then I’ll try to.