Any Guidance for a newbie?

Hello, all!

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection!

I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I have a background in teaching coding and in education and feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters

Welcome Thunkable Beaver 30%

I’m a teacher as well and currently manage a makerspace at a K-8 school. I’ve taught Thunkable but I primarily use it for prototyping ideas.

What sort of guidance are you looking for? I would just suggest starting with the tutorials or diving right into the interface to see if you can create a simple project.

If you have questions, you can post them in a new topic on the forums. It’s best to review these suggestons: How to ask Great Questions v2.0.

Thanks for the reply first of all.
As I mentioned above about the topic sub categories. I have recently completed my training in blueprism and want to discuss about the same so as to gain and share my knowledge so from where should I start or how to find the perfect category for the same.

Are you planning to use Thunkable? If so, what type of app are you thinking of making? Most users just start using it – watching tutorial videos, reading documentation, etc. – and then come back to the forums when they have a specific question about a project they are making.

Hello welcome to the community! Don’t be scared to ask questions, when I first joined Thunkable I asked the same question you just asked, and I got really nice people to help me. Try watching YouTube videos or looking at staff posts as they usually have really helpful info in them. I hope you have a great time using Thunkable!

2 Likes

thanks for sharing

1 Like