Announcing Thunkable Academy

Hi,

I am a beginner. I am trying to build a recipe app. I have managed to find some tutorials that have helped me pull data from a recipe to display on another screen. What I cant find is how to create a save function that will allow the recipes to be clicked and stored in a meal planner that can also be removed and that are stored when the app is closed and re-opened. Also, how to extract the ingredients that can be stored on a shopping list and deleted when necessary. I only use the free version and am unsure if this is possible and am unable to find videos to help.

Hi @info65, welcome to Thunkable! Could you please post your question as a new topic in our Community with any additional details or screenshots of things you have tried so far to get your app to work the way you want it to.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks Matt, I did and here is the link to thread. Adding and saving a property to a list, Meal Planner

Hi, uhh How do you make a drawing app?

Hi @lowmi0519gx2dl , welcome to Thunkable! Could you please post your question as a new topic in our Community with any additional details or screenshots of things you have tried so far to get your app to work the way you want it to.

You can always search the forum by clicking on the magnifying glass at the top of the screen and see if your question has already been asked in a previous thread!

1 Like

Wooo