Android/iOS - different appearances

Hi everyone

I am almost finished with my app. I have been working with the traditional interface for making the app and testing it using Thunkable Live and an iPhone. I have now tested it on various Apple devices, and everything works fine. Hooray!

I have now just tried to run the app on an Android device (Samsung Galaxy S10) and there are a couple of visual differences, mainly to do with text:

• Most obviously, the default font is a serif font, rather than a sans serif font. It looks ugly. Do I have to change every single text box to correct this? What about buttons where I cannot change the font? Am I stuck with a serif font for those buttons? This is going to adversely affect the look of the app.

• For some reason, the left padding inside text entry boxes is ignored on Android, but works fine on iOS. Am I doing something wrong here? Is there a fix?

• A few white dots here and there (I think this might be to do with elements that have been made invisible?)

Differences can be seen by comparing these two pictures:

Would you recommend I have a different project for the Android and iOS versions?

Sorry for all the questions - hopefully I can work through these glitches and would really appreciate if anyone has had any similar experiences or can offer some tips.

Thanks.

Did you ever figure out how to do global changes to the font? thx