Add a new language

I cannot work in applications because I do not understand the language very well, this is disrupting me

2 Likes

No, @youssef.mohamed, You are getting it wrong. coding in thunkable, requires how and what output the programmer will get, from the required blocks. Yes, I agree that you need to know the names of the block, but, you can take advantage of @muneer 's tip of writing it on a notepad. Please, This is a positive community. We try helping every single thunker. even power Thunkers like @tatiang have queries, which shows you how we all have questions. We are, like some of us did to others, helping you. So please try taking these tips into consideration while coding.

keep Thunking,
Anush

3 Likes

Most of us understand English, the language we code in, and yet we have queries.

2 Likes

You are asking for help with something minor or malfunctioning
As for me, I can ask for help in 75% of the blocks

1 Like

Ok

No, and also, I think your English is pretty good! I canā€™t understand why youā€™re facing trouble with blocks.

3 Likes

Where did you say that I am good at English?

Your posts are in good English!

2 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s true. However, you canā€™t really judge a book by its cover.

1 Like

Specifically for you, ask @muneer for help in Arabic (if heā€™s okay with it), because he might know some.

2 Likes

Here I am using google to translate

1 Like

Yes, when I ask I always answer it

using english brother. in forum we got many expert to help you if you got problem with block.

it just basic language english in block. not require you have english accent to under stand the block.

3 Likes

OK, this conversation isnā€™t turning out the best.
@youssef.mohamed Since you got one of the best Thunkers here (@muneer) who knows Arabic, I think itā€™s a feasible option to have Arabic blocks. However, for other languages, people will have only small, select groups of people who
a) can understand the language
b) are capable of answering your questions.
Since @muneer definitely fulfils both the requirements, Arabic blocks are probably possible, but for other languages, like Hindi, we do not have too many people who can read/wite/understand, and answer the questions correctly. English is the most common language in this Community. Iā€™m from India, and Iā€™m supposed to know how to read, write, and understand Hindi, but my knowledge of that language is very, very basic.

2 Likes

@codeswept Thank you for you praise words.

4 Likes

I must have English to understand the block

1 Like

I didnā€™t understand you well, but this is quite a suggestion for the platform, nothing more
Thank you

2 Likes

@youssef.mohamed,

You can also use Google Translate to translate the blocks from English to Arabic.

1 Like

I do that but for hours I am having difficulties
Thank you :heart:

1 Like