I learned something today that I would like to share with you here if someone has the same problem to solve. I used the variable block when setting a “true” value - which did not work. @Jared then put me on the right track. Once I “typed” the variable as text, everything worked as expected.
I have put together the following example where you can see the problem, the difference and the solution:
Szenario 1: Built with variable-block, which did not work:
Szenario 1 Result:
Solution / Szenario 2: Built with text-block, which worked fine:
Szenario 2 Result:
Thanks again to Jared! Hope that someone else can use this learning experience ;).