About application to Apple store

I applied for an app to Apple, but it was rejected for the following reasons.
I couldn’t understand the contents of how best to solve it, so please cooperate.

Thank you.

Guideline 5.1.1 --Legal --Privacy --Data Collection and Storage

We continue to find your app requests the user ’s consent to access the AppTrackingTransparency framework, but does n’t sufficiently explain the use of the AppTrackingTransparency framework in the purpose string.

The purpose string on the App Tracking Transparency permission request should explain to users why you are tracking them across apps and websites owned by other companies and include a specific example of how you will use the data you collect for tracking purposes.

Please revise the purpose string in your app ’s Info.plist file for the AppTrackingTransparency framework to explain why your app needs access and include an example of how the user’s data will be used.

You can modify your app’s Info.plist file using the property list editor in Xcode.

We look forward to reviewing your resubmitted app.

Best regards,

App Store Review

Please see attached screenshots for details.

What data are you collecting about your users? Are you using their location at all in the app?

There are many forum topics related to this, which I found by Googling AppTrackingTransparency Thunkable

In particular, you might want to review this recent one:

2 Likes

i got that same thing was because using admob

@kizzy - how did you resolve this? Privacy policy? App Store listing? Other?

1 Like

you just have fill the app info say you have ads under data collected
then make sure you have the Tracking Usage Description note

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.