A bunch of Apps I have made with Thunkable

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been making Apps on Thunkable for nearly two years now, oh my how the time flies.
I have enjoyed the journey immensely. I’m learning a lot all the time, and there’s much much more to learn.

My unwavering vision is to create beautiful and engaging apps for people of all abilities to play music and learn new skills.

I’ve been bad at sharing things I’ve made along the way. I tend to finish something and then go right on to the next project without properly promoting the thing I’ve just created. So I’m glad to post here now and share with you what I’ve made :slight_smile:

I have 7 Apps currently available on the App Store, and Google Play.

Most of my Apps I’ve put up for free because I just want to get them out there for people to use.

I have however, recently started selling a few, and made my first $100, woo hoo!

Here’s me on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=8969682206677512677
And the App Store: ‎Carlin McLellan Apps on the App Store

Making Apps is something that personally has brought me a lot of joy, I love the problem solving, and creating something out of nothing. I hope that at some point I can dedicate more of my time to building Apps, but it’s difficult working full time and trying to fit everything in.

I’d like to learn how to promote my Apps better. I wonder what has worked for you all?

Thanks for reading.
Greetings from Australia.
Carlin

7 Likes