[Closed] Would you like to beta test the new Data Viewer component?

As some of you have already noticed, we’re getting ready to launch our new Data Viewer component.

The idea behind this component is that you can connect a data source, such as Google Sheets or Airtable, directly to Thunkable and display that information on-screen with out the need for any blocks.

To apply to beta test this component, simply comment on this post and we’ll take it from there!

13 Likes

I would love to be a tester! :smile:

Thanks! :blush:

2 Likes

I would love to test this feature. I live in the google cloud and this would be awesome!

2 Likes

Yes please! :smiley:

(pro user)

3 Likes

sounds interesting :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am interested. I use Airtable a lot and I seek for some improvements.

4 Likes

I’m in! Google Sheets is a massive bonus now.

4 Likes

I would love to. sounds like a good addition for a simple user interface

4 Likes

I’d be happy to help out with this!

4 Likes

Yes, please!

3 Likes

I would also be interested in testing the new component and including it in my demo project for the future.

3 Likes

Hello ! Me to! Tks!

2 Likes

Does that mean recalling data would be much much faster? Or does this not effect recalling speed

1 Like

Yeess :blush:

1 Like

Yes please

1 Like

Yes please :raising_hand_man:t2:

1 Like

@kartik14
@jared
@hdawc
@Chris
@Michael_Rogulla
@eoinparkinson
@Tina_Fountain
@tatiang
@dlmetzgerbcch
@actech
@b341cb72d6d24f
@balois.arevalo.74u
@jacob1
@ubimidia

You have all been added as Beta Testers! When you next open the Thunkable project editor, you will see some new components. [Edit: this was incorrect when I wrote it, but beta testers can now see the Data Viewer component.]

Please note that I signed you up for beta testing with the email address associated with your Thunkable Community account. If you sign into Thunkable with a different email address to your Thunkable Community account, just send me a quick PM with the email address of your Thunkable X account.

Thanks for signing up :grin:

And of course, other Thunkers are still free to sign up!

3 Likes

@jane I’ve just sent you a quick email correction PM :blush:

Thanks! :blush:

@domhnallohanlon Should I send it to you too?

Since I don’t see @jane online, and I am super excited :smile:

1 Like

Jane’s online, she’ll be able to sort this out for you.

Just to clarify, you’ve all been added to the beta program, but the component won’t be added until a little later today (you’ll just have to be little more patient! :grinning:)

Finally, just FYI, When you send a PM there’s a small + button that you can use to add multiple recipients to a message!

2 Likes