Thunkable X App Rejected from App Store

Hi all,

Unfortunately, after submitting my app for review to the App Store, it was rejected. I then sent an appeal, which was also rejected.
I am happy to send individuals the share link of my app and have attached the feedback I received from Apple. I hope you all could give me some tips on how to resolve these issues?

Here’s what Apple said:
"The App Review Board evaluated your app and determined that the original rejection feedback is valid.

Thank you for resolving the 2.3.6 rating issue. However, your app still does not comply with:

Guideline 4.2.2 - Design - Minimum Functionality
We continue to find that your app only includes links, images, or content aggregated from the Internet with limited or no native iOS functionality. Although this content may be curated from the web specifically for your users, since it does not sufficiently differ from a mobile web browsing experience, it is not appropriate for the App Store.

To resolve this issue, we recommend implementing native iOS features. Some issues that we found in the app are:

• on the home screen, it is not obvious that there is additional content below “Find out More” because there is no indication that we could scroll.
  • the embedded web content for the various products is not formatted well for the device, the web content slides around inside invisible frames.
  • we were unable to navigate back from the various sections. We recommend adding native iOS elements for navigating through this app.

We hope you will consider making the necessary changes to be in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines and will resubmit your revised binary. There’s lots of great content in here; this could turn into a fantastic app."