Thunkable X Animation

I see have a components of “Animation by Lottie”.That’s quite great. If I want components of animation? Example slide to left, fade out etc. Either these animation are not exist now?

Cause if it have these animation. The modern design will be more large creative. :slight_smile:

Yes, there is no user animation component yet. Theoretically, you can make your animation, but this is a difficult way. It is necessary in the timer to change the values ​​of the properties of objects - color, size, etc., that blocks can. But such an animation will not be smooth.

Your suggestion is so great. You said can do it by myself. Would you have a sample app let me know more? Thx :slight_smile:

I am correcting my project now and I don’t know if it will work, on the scrGame1 screen there is an example of ball animation. See how its coordinate changes after impact. Also on the scrDialogs screen there is a smooth display of the Toast tooltip after selecting an option in the dialog.

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5cd84f23e3097f3353fdad45/project/properties/designer

1 Like

If you’re looking for Animation files you can try Lottie Files

But if I understand correctly you want to be able to animate components like the button, for example?

Something like slide to left, fade out these.(components appear animation)

2 Likes

Got it, will forward this to the team.

Thanks.

1 Like