Stack navigator not working on my phone in both live and apk

Hello,
The Stack Navigator is not working in my case…
I could not understand the Problem with it.
I have done exactly what is done on Thunkable X video on YouTube mentioning How to use Navigators
But, when the button on the first screen is clicked, screen2 is not opening and no errors poppin up…What’s happening??

Kartik

4 Likes

@actech, You suggested me for Stack Navigator…
Please have a look at my post : Stack navigator not working on my phone in both live and apk
Kartik

3 Likes

I h ad a similar issue earlier today. I unistalled and reinstalled the app and now the app won’t even open at all. I think there may be an issue with the app today- I am on here to see if others are also experiencing issues but not seeing many posts. Is there an issue with the ThunkableX app today?

1 Like

Hi @Vera_Cubero, thanks for getting in touch.

Apologies for the inconvenience with your app. Can you tell me a little more about your testing set up? Are you an Android or iOS user?

1 Like

Does this simple StackNavigator example work for you?

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5ccc4cd64d657bdfc31b7640/project/properties/designer/

1 Like

Hi there @actech ,
I tried, it’s working!
I modified the code on s1 and added a button to go on s3 also.
now screen1 is like a menu page.
Now I have only 1 query. How should I hide the bar over s1 (menu) and show only on screen2 and screen3?

Thank you very much,
Kartik

15 Likes

Can you give me a link to your application so that I can see what the bar is over s1?

2 Likes

Here you can only set the property HeaderMode = none.

1 Like

Thanks @actech
link : Thunkable
Here’s the bar :

15 Likes

But it will work for all screens!

%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

1 Like

No!
Only for Screen1…

14 Likes

For one screen, this will not work

1 Like

What should I do for Changing the bar colour I highlighted in my above screenshot according to my app’s theme?

14 Likes

I’m afraid that there is no such function yet in Thunkable X.

1 Like

Ok. If I set the property to none, will the stack navigator act the same with phone’s back btn?

15 Likes

Try it. I have not tried it. But you will not see the Header.

Ok, Thanks for advice! :wink:
Now I am closing this post.

15 Likes

I checked on iOS. If you turn off Header, then you can go back on the swipe from top to bottom, but not all users will guess to use this gesture. The title should be visible!

Can I make a action bar myself like (so title is visible):

The hamburger button navigates to menu screen. Not the sidebar.

15 Likes

You can do this, but as StackNavigator it will not work.

1 Like