[Solved] Thunkable Live app crashing

from what i understand, try fixing error messages as well removing “device online” blocks.

There are no error messages. In my code, when I ask it to navigate to the next screen, the screen turns blank. I even tried it with a very simple where you just click a button and it should take you to the next page. Same white screen.

doesn’t work, my app crashes as soon as I launch it

this happen to me when i had a webview on the next screen

I have this problem too,
I use IPhone X and Teclast P10 Android Pad , I have already installed Thunkable Live.Everything going well untill last 3 days this app in IPhone automatic close like crash many time but in my Android pad still working well.
last night Live App in IPhone It’s comeback and I have test it all good.I so glad. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:
This morning It’s crash again. Now I try to offload app and reinstall again. :worried: :worried:

testing on ios not as bad as android as long as u dont close the live app it will work

I have the same situation as penny. Don’t have the block but the app crashes on both iOS and Android.

the device block i another bug from the crashing is thunkable bug also have the keyboard bug on Android

This morning untill now … All Iphone and Android not work. :sleepy: :sleepy:

So just update to version 203 Android got that crash error BUT was able to relaunch live app without having to reinstall

Hello guys, i do not know if this could help but i have a different behaviour between iOs on my iphone 6 and my ipad pro:
iphone 6 iOs12.4.8 (16G201) crash as soon i open thunkable live (it closes without message at all)
ipad pro 10.5" iOs13.6 (17G68) no problems at all. It opens correctly and i can use my apps. I did not check all of the app’s functionalities but at least it opens
Thank you all

Hey does it open all the time? meaning dont crash so you dont have to reinstall? to use it again

yes … tried many times. It opens and let me use most of the apps i developes. I didnt try all of them because im at work now…

ok i just start for today i notice it did not crash so i am testing now

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Thank you all for letting us know about this, we’ve been working hard to get everything fixed.

I’m pleased to say that v203 had just been released on Google Play.

Please uninstall your current version of Thunkable Live, open Google Play and do a fresh install of the app.

Note for iOS users Thunkable Live for iOS is on the way, but as I’m sure you’re already aware, the review process with Apple takes a little longer than with Google. We’ll keep updating as things progress.

cc: @badbrains @general @kizzy @newman1994211pt @StartShare @Michael_Rogulla @LuEllaBella @rzkymochamadp2culj @maxb @spuradic.techa @eoinparkinson @ashwani.mathur3difzz @wagnerwillianx6 @ianphaas @David_Wolber @maptheunknown @s59jjycemkg5 @solveraplicativo @Balanced_Kitchen @roumak @apauaie @Ironchorch_Yo @doctorsof @gobassky @83c4d26aa4d240 @airjordan @lamagalhaes @Deluxe @penny @roumak @hernandezsilvaericko @lilly.jaden54v @cabel_apps @teerapat.dj @dro @sirfrancisdrake

6 Likes

Great news @domhnallohanlon, thanks for keeping us updated on this issue. I’ll drop back here when I’ve the new update to confirm for iOS.

Thanks!

1 Like

I updated and still crashes, so I uninstalled, rebooted, installed, but still nothing’s changed and crashes as soon as I click it :frowning:

It works for me, but all the other bugs are still there!

@maxb can you confirm that you are using v203 please?

@Balanced_Kitchen when you say

Do you mean like the keyboard issue etc?

Yes. All bugs for which threads have been released are still available:
Keyboard, Gifs - preview only with photo (for Android), Device blocks do not work, etc.