[Solved] Thunkable Live app crashing

Same here on Android v203.

Thunkable Live seems to stops crashing, but all the other issues persists, like keyboard issue.

Now, if I had “if device is online” all block codes don’t work at all. But I remove this IF and ok.

Thunkable Live suddenly started crashing again, but I didn’t understand what caused it!

I found the problem when I make the slider “Disabled - true” Thunkable Live immediately crashed

Are you using Android?

Are you using a Samsung phone?

TCNW8324.zip (2.6 MB)
when I open thunkable live in iPhone IOS 13, it crashes continuously and forces me to quit.

Now, if I had “if device is online” all block codes don’t work at all. But I remove this IF and ok.

I experience the same - and WebAPI returns an error that should not be there.

Android and iOS

After all the tests, I think that the thunkable live is crashing from not working properly bloks. When you fix all the bugs on the blocks in my opinion and the application will stop crashing.

Still crashing for me using Thunkable Live 203

so it was working this morning for me did not crash was able to open so i went back to an old email download my test app then boom live app start back crashing when oine have to go back to the reinstall thing ios i had put up a screen shot of my 203 android crash error in some other post

For the people who see crashes, can you tell me it is on Android or iOS? What is the version of the OS you are running?

Hi @wei , I tested Live on iPhone X iOS 13.6 and also on iPad with iPad OS 13.6 and it crashes

Are you free to do live chat? I want to debug with you to see what is the issue.

@wei I’m running iOS 14 on iPhone XR. I probably wouldn’t be the best help as I’m on a beta version of iOS, but if you want help I’m on.

this was my android crash on 203 last night it did relaunch

Yes Samsung S7, ok for the chat, but how?

We are rolling out v204 in the Google play store. It is being updated now. I will keep you posted once it is done.

Version 204 should fixed the crash issue on the Samsung & Pixel phones.

1 Like

The v203 is still having the same issue in my case. If the app data is deleted it works (as told before). But the issue is still there.

The live app opens my app for a second and then I get this:

I do have animations