Opinions on the new announcement

Please give under this post your clear opinions, withour offending anyone and by giving possible solutions to your issue concerning the new announcement

Please post under the form

— Problem
— Solution

And I’ll make a synthesis to send to the Team. Let’s stop complaining and let’s try to please everyone !

I’d add that I’ll be totally neutral and just make a synthesis about all that is needed and not what I need. Just to be clear :slight_smile: I’m doing this because I love this tool and it’s community. You’ve all helped me when I was in the need as well as the team helped me, I now want to please everybody. Please help me :slight_smile:

Peace, and love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Don’t we have this thread already for this?

1 Like

This is a personnal initiative, I want to regroup all the needs of the community and make up a solution to send to Thunkable. All these war posts are hard to read and not very concrete :slight_smile:

I don’t think the team asked for our help to decide anything. It seems they had their own meetings already. Did I miss a part where they asked for suggestions?

The fact they didn’t asked, doesn’t mean a bit of things cannot be changed :slight_smile:, don’t you think ?

The thunkable gallery is full of useless projects, i can hardly find even a single project that is constructive and it doesnt let me sort by the most constructive

1 Like

Hi @zbk0612eip8w, looking at your other recent post about Thunkable Gallery in another topic, you are trying to find an exact replica of the app you want. Sometimes, you’ll have to be the pioneer. That being said, there are plenty of useful apps, along with well designed apps to inspire yourself with. If you can’t find what you’re looking for and are stuck on a part of your app, you can search for or create a post in the community. Community members tend to answer posts that have a good description, images and that show that the poster has an interest in the app and is willing to work along with anybody willing to help.

1 Like