January & February Hackathon

January & February Hackathon

The challenge: Create a goal tracking/goal achieving app that your users will come back to everyday, share with their friends, and engage with other users. We are looking for the stickiest apps that gamify and inspire!

Rules and Guidelines

All Thunkers must follow these rules and guidelines to compete in the January & February Hackathon.

1. Send a share link for your app to hackathon@thunkable.com by February 29, 11:59 PM PT.
  2. In your submission email, include a brief description about what your app does and who it is for!
  3. All projects MUST be PUBLIC so they can be featured if you win. The winner will receive a $250 Amazon gift card.
  4. All apps MUST be built on Thunkable X.
  5. Share screenshots of your apps on social media with #MadeWithThunkable and tag us @thunkable
3 Likes

Maravillosa! :tada:

I have one questions regarding the challenge, please review -

Does this mean that (suppose) If I am an user, I would add my day’s goals everyday in the app, and as soon as I finish them, I would mark them as “Done” ?

Thanks a lot! :blush:

2 Likes

That’s not a bad way to think of it @kartik14 - maybe your user could even set a recurring goal, like do 10 press ups every day (or write 300 words of their novel, or draw a new picture each day, practice new vocabulary of a language you’re learning, maybe even giving your user some sort of in-app rewards for opening the app 2 days, 3 days, 5 days, 7 days in a row etc etc.)

Does that help?

1 Like

Thanks a lot, @domhnallohanlon! :blush: :white_check_mark:

Yes, Absolutely :+1:

Thanks a lot! :blush:

1 Like