When a new user creates an account, I need to copy the Firebase DB

You mean for task2?
No those are not even being detected in the output

Can you share a screenshot of the output?

I changed my default to !!! !!Default so it will always be at the top of my DB, Iā€™m sure only 1 ! would have sufficed but itā€™s what I did

Sorry, youā€™re on your own on that one

You mean you donā€™t know why itā€™s not adding the task2?

I fixed my 5! so now default just says !Default. I was thinking for some reason in case the userā€™s email address started with more than one ! they would have a chance of being at the top of my DB in Firebase. But then I realized the userIDs which are created are specifically all alphanumeric

For some reason, when thereā€™s a lot of data involved, this doesnā€™t update EXISTING users data.

Iā€™ve tried it on a button press event and if I spam the button 4 or 5 times I can get it to update existing users, but if I just leave it on a ā€˜when screen opensā€™ component it wonā€™t do it. Iā€™ve tried putting in some wait 1 sec components all over the place during the function with no luck.

Any suggestions?

This is where Iā€™m at for now with thisā€¦

If a user is missing a task, it will be added as intended, but it also reverts all the users other saved tasks back to the default, removing all of their progressā€¦
Any suggestions?

1 Like

From your blocks,

You are checking for the existence of the subtask and if Null then instead of creating the subtask you are writing back the whole task which will overwrite any existing subtasks along with creating the missing subtask.

1 Like

Ok I see @muneer , all I needed to do was change the set property > subcatj and then also set it to get property subcatj of object categoryiesj of object mastertaskobject.

Thank you for your help.

Now at this point it is also checking every single user when 1 user logs in. It doesnā€™t need to do that, it only needs to be checking the current user against the !Default

1 Like