What tutorials do you want to see in 2020?

Hey Thunkers! Thanks for taking time to read this!

Thunkable is a powerful platform when you know how to use it. There are a lot of tutorials on this forum already but it’s not all-encompassing! One way we can make it a better and more powerful platform is to make the system more accessible to more users by sharing our collective knowledge.

What tutorials would you like to see in 2020?! List what you would like to see below!

I would love to start making more of these for those who want them. Is anybody else game to do this with me?

3 Likes

firebase login with username instead of email

I really need to provide a video tutorial for this. I will plan to do this over the next weeks considering my YouTube tutorials are no longer my little nerdy dad secret in my house as of today :laughing:

YouTube Live-streaming events of programming. More hour of code or something like a basics Q & A but where the questions are submitted and chosen ahead of time.

Sign in with Google, Facebook, etc, using Firebase Auth. (maybe, maybe not?) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Animations. Tell a button, label, etc to float in from the left, just like you’d do it in PowerPoint :slight_smile:

1 Like

A full tour of Web API - GET, POST, DELETE with examples - I only will make on this one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Tema monetizacion y como crear suscripciones en google play y app store…

3 Likes