Trying to set a clickeable button that returns a random image of a set of four. Discards it and when clicked again it returns random one of the three remaining repeating until only one is left

I have come this far: (it randomly selects 1 of the 4 but I am missing the part in which I discard the selected one and choose with a new click from the remaining 3.

I will appreciate the help you can give me.

thank you in advance

hasta aqui he llegado :(me sellecciona al azar 1 de 4 pero me falta la parte en que descarte el seleccionado y elije con nuevo click de los 3 restantes .

apreciare la ayuda que podais brindarme

agradezco de antemano

I think these topics can help you.

1 Like

You’ll want to use the Get and Remove block in the List drawer: Lists Blocks | Drag and Drop | Thunkable Docs

1 Like

cant make it work :frowning: the idea is to get random items of the app variable name list and discard it so when the button Random Character is pressed again it selects one of the three remainings. Then from two and finally to show the last. This is done with this block.

But then i need to restart the sequence

Please be more detailed. It’s hard to know what part worked and what part did not.

Then you need to set a different app variable (let’s call it backup) to app variable name in order to make a copy of the list. And then when the list is empty or the process needs to reset, set app variable name to the app variable backup and repeat the process.

1 Like

Here is the logic…just adding to tatiang

Step 1…List of 4 images …
Step 2. Make temp list copying original
Step 3 Select and then remove one item you want. From temp list
Step 4 Now temp list has 3 left …
Step 5. Repeat step 2 through 5 until only 1 item left

1 Like