Thunkable freelancer - three cross platform apps in development

Hi,

We’re in the process of building three apps which are part of a swimming education system. The first is functionally complete but ideally needs someone with more experience to tidy up so there is a consistent experience across all target platforms and improve the layout a little.

We’re looking for someone to help speed up the process as, although we’ve built apps before, we don’t have any Thunkable experience and are just learning as we go but keep hitting issues that seem like platform bugs requiring workarounds which is slow going

We’d like someone to dive in on the first app and do a full pass, tidy up and harmonise across platforms so we can establish what a working relationship would look like for the other two, slightly more technically challenging ones.

We would expect someone with experience to be able to clean up App #1 in 1-2 days as the whole thing is about 10 pages and took 3 days to code.

Any interested Thunkers or recommendations?

Huge thanks

1 Like

Hi @swimboss282hw7j ,

I’m interested in helping with your apps.

Please send me the documentation at jack(at)technogiq(dot)com, and I’ll review the requirements first since you mentioned it will require around 2 days.

I need to check it on my side before we discuss further.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Jack

1 Like
  • Good morning,

Please estimate your exact time requirement?

https://thunkable.site/w/Ue1686fRiYdAxE-4SSWLn

email: alp.firebase@gmail.com
password: ALPCTA123!

Many thanks

Mike

• Paul S.

Hi Jack, We also have two bigger apps also waiting to go. The sample I just sent you is 80 to 90% finished and needs sorting and debugging. This took my guys 2.5 days to do. We need someone fast and reliable at a fair rate. Hope this is of interest, thank you for your time.

Mike
swimboss28@gmail.com

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

Hi @swimboss282hw7j, thanks for reaching out about this.

We’ve partnered with Fiverr on a certification program whereby freelancers can become Thunkable certified and work directly with clients to help them create and launch apps using Thunkable.

You can check out profiles of Thunkable certified experts here (more will be added soon, we just recently launched), and reach out to them directly through the platform to discuss your project and get a quote. Please let us know if you have any questions!

Hi Matt

Thank you for getting in touch. This job is almost completed needs
debugging and fixing. Have been quoted $50 plus 24 to max 48 hours.

Please estimate your exact time requirement and cost based on this sample?

email: alp.firebase@gmail.com
password: ALPCTA123!

Many thanks

Mike

I can’t speak for Matt but you might have more success getting help if you provided a more detailed sample. I wouldn’t have any idea how to provide a quote based on the link you shared. It’s very limited in terms of functionality and there is no view of the blocks used to code it.

Some people code in a very organized way and it’s easier to debug and improve their code. Some people don’t and it takes much longer. I would be surprised if someone could debug your project for $50. I would guess it would be more like $100-$300.

Thank you for your feedback that’s very helpful.

I’m not a Freelancer nor part of the Fiverr network. Just posted this as Thunkable has the partnership with Fiverr now.

1 Like