Stripe API's Required Set Of Blocks, Along With Its Properties In The Design Section

Hi, fellow community members!
I needed help. I have been trying to add the Stripe API in one of my apps. But unfortunately, I did not get successful. Can you please send the set of blocks required, for setting up the Stripe API? Along with the set of blocks, can you please also send the properties of the API component in the Design section? I’d really appreciate your help.
Regards,
@thecodingmasterabeer

1 Like

I mean particularly, for the Stripe API.

This post explains it all with a demo app

Hey, @muneer. Example apps are a bit confusing, can you please send the screenshot, if that’s not a problem?

1 Like

Payment API solutions are not easy. I advise you study the demo app screen by screen and do not try to jump quickly just to speed up the process.

2 Likes

Hello, @muneer!
Thanks for the demo app link. But I would appreciate it if you share with me the screenshot of the properties of the API component on the ‘Design’ tab, and the source code in the ‘Blocks’ tab, for embedding the API in my app.

1 Like

P.S. Am not really sure what studying the app screen will do extra, which the screenshots will not.

1 Like

I believe your missing the whole point here. You need to learn how to set it up. The creator of the demo was kind enough to explain what to do in the screens themselves but it seems you didn’t even made the effort.

1 Like

Hey @muneer, it is convenient to learn if the screenshots are available.
I have made the effort.
I just need to see the screenshots of the code of how they are setting it up.
Rest, I’ll manage even if I am wrong.

1 Like

I’m not the owner of this demo app. If I will need screenshots I will have to study the code myself.

1 Like

It’s upto you. If you want to study the code, study it. But if you don’t, it’s okay then.

Here’s a controversial idea: how about you study the code yourself?

This way you will actually learn something for yourself instead of just being told. It will be much better for your own future growth as an app developer.

2 Likes

Thanks @Dean_Artis. I’ll try to study the code myself.

1 Like

That’s always the best way.

1 Like