[Solved] Question regarding Download Limit for Android Alert "You can only download two apps per month"

Hello Thunkable Team,

Thanks for building a great no code / low code app ! I really enjoy playing around with Thunkable.

I have recently got around to changing my app for use with the new Airtable oAuth requirements. Once sorted and everything is working correctly, I went to download my app and hit the “Two Apps per month download limit.”

I am on a free account and understand that the count resets at the end of the month however I don’t believe that I have done any downloads for quite a long time ( many months) ! I don’t publish apps to the stores just play around with developing various apps to try and keep some skills up in the mobile app space and enjoy learning, programming and playing around so no real biggie if I have to wait.

My question is does LIVE TEST count towards the number of downloads - or does viewing the app on the Android device count towards this limit ? If not, would you be able to give me an idea why I hit the limit ?

Thanks again for your help,
Cheers
JG

Hi @johnewangillydt6, thanks for reaching out about this.

Using the Thunkable Live app does not count against your monthly download limit. As a one-time courtesy, we have gone ahead and reset your download count for the month. You will have two (2) Android downloads available until March 31, 2024. Please let us know if you continue running into any issues.

Thank you!

Thank you very much for your help Matt. Problem fixed and all working !

Have a great day,

Cheers

1 Like