Scan Receipt App error with img size and media db url

Hi Everyone,
I am having an issue. First I am creating a Scan Receipt App. I am NOT using the Drag and Drop version.
Here’s my code :

So the error is that it shows this :

How do I solve this?

1 Like

Try using the green error block

Where do I use the green error block?

1 Like

An example-

Yeah, but I am trying so it scan the receipt and then it takes the information on the recipt and keeps it in the app. So you don’t have to find the receipt in your home. It is always in the app. By the way I am using the free thunkable and I am a beginner so I don’t understand much. So if this answer of mine does not make sense could you explain what the block are doing?

1 Like

sure
The error block notifies you what is the error you are receiving and you can use it with if
statement.
btw did you try the web url in a browser?

1 Like

Hold on. I did not try it in the browser. Give me a sec…

1 Like

What do I keep in the url section?
https://api.ocr.space/parse/imageurl?apikey= &url=

1 Like

the entire url including the (api key)

No. I mean in the" &url=" what url do I keep after the" = "

1 Like

an image url example (https://play-lh.googleusercontent.com/WgtKRr4z1afw87qy0AXDOTmdQvAKDxqHqM4AFmx7I0GEKgyrMX7wRl8kVM-rErRiDeUC)

Okay. Give me 1 min to look at it

1 Like

When I type it in the browser it shows the same error :
{“OCRExitCode”:99,“IsErroredOnProcessing”:true,“ErrorMessage”:[“Unable to recognize the file type”,“Unable to detect the file extension, or the file extension is incorrect, and no ‘file type’ provided in request. Please provide a file with a proper content type or extension, or provide a file type in the request to manually set the file extension.”],“ProcessingTimeInMilliseconds”:“0”}

can you share the api documentation of the api?

Do you mean that i should share my app with you?

Sure I’ll try and let you know…

Yea sure

is this what you expect as a successful response ?

{"ParsedResults":[{"TextOverlay":{"Lines":[],"HasOverlay":false,"Message":"Text overlay is not provided as it is not requested"},"TextOrientation":"0","FileParseExitCode":1,"ParsedText":"GAVE AWAY MY BOOK\r\nFREE ON\r\nREACHED TOP OF AMAZON\r\nBESTSELLER\r\n","ErrorMessage":"","ErrorDetails":""}],"OCRExitCode":1,"IsErroredOnProcessing":false,"ProcessingTimeInMilliseconds":"343","SearchablePDFURL":"Searchable PDF not generated as it was not requested."}
1 Like

Yes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.