Looping through a local DB

Thanks for all your help.

I don’t find a PUBLISH button as @cttricks wrote. All I find is a DEPLOY button. What do I click to get it working?

2 Likes

If I remember correctly, I think you press deploy → new deployment

and you should get a screen like this:

1 Like

Also, do you know if it’s possible to allow the user to choose who the sender will be? For example, if another user is using my app, then their email will get sent using my Gmail. It would be much better if they could write in an input who the sender will be.
Sorry to be bothering you with all these questions.

Thank you so much!

I’ve managed to find this…

Do you have any idea of the name of the extra object property-value pair required to send from a certain address?

1 Like

Yeah no problem, you also helped me!

As for your question I also thought the same thing the first time I tried the tutorial.

I’m not too sure, i’ll check out the youtube api docs to see!

1 Like

Sure, thanks. I’ll also research a bit and let you know if I find anything!

1 Like

I found this: Class GmailApp  |  Apps Script  |  Google Developers but not sure how to work it.

1 Like

Switch to legacy editor → then continue with the old method

Thanks. Do you know how I can send an email from an account the user chooses?

You can only change recipient email as long as you are using api request.
For sending emails from the accouont that user choose you’ll have to deploy a webapp on google apps script where your user have to sigin with there google account and allow webapp to send emails and there you can create a form to send emails form thet users email.

1 Like

Yes, I’m using an API call, and I have deployed my webapp on Google Apps Script.