Local DB - persistence of data values using the Local DB.SetCell method

To save data can also be used such as variable block stored. I like it more Local Storage.

Just flagging that this is still not documented - it would be really helpful to have the info that LocalDB is non-persistent stated in the component description and/or docs, to save other people spending time troubleshooting and googling the behaviour.

1 Like

Did you ever figure this out?
Everytime I close and re-open my app the DB hasn’t saved :confused:

I haven’t really had the need to try the Local DB issue I’d reported back in Feb 19 to date, so I can’t say one way or another if it’s been fixed yet. I have been using Firebase.

There was a pretty clear and simple example within the thread to prove out the issue (i.e. working or not). After reporting this issue, my interpretation was that the Thunkable folks knew that the Local DB behavior wasn’t persistent and it therefore wasn’t a “bug”, it was a feature on the ToDo list. My recommendation would be to replicate the Feb 2019 example and if that still doesn’t work, re-report this “feature” as still in need - or provide a similar (perhaps even simpler) example that replicates the issue and makes the same request.