Inserir dados na web pelo app

I would like to know if it is possible to enter data on the web through the app.

Example:

User will type a text in a textbox of the App and after clicking on a button, this information will be inserted in a textbox of the website (by ID for example)

I’ve tried several ways, but I was only able to do something like this using the google form, so I can insert the text from the text box in the form field, but in a web text box I couldn’t…

Thank you!

Portugues:

Gostaria de saber se é possivel inserir dados na web pelo app.

Exemplo:

Usuário vai digitar um texto num textbox do App e depois ao clicar em um botão, essa informação será inserida em uma textbox do site (pelo ID por exemplo)

Ja tentei diversas maneiras, mas só consegui fazer algo assim usando o google form, dai eu consigo inserir o texto da textbox no campo do formulário, mas em uma caixa de texto da web não consegui…

Obrigado!

1 Like

Hi @nathanaraujosilva1u, Could you send this in english?

Translated Version

I would like to know if it is possible to enter data on the web through the app.

Example:

User will type a text in a textbox of the App and after clicking on a button, this information will be inserted in a textbox of the website (by ID for example)

I’ve tried several ways, but I only managed to do something like this using the google form, so I can insert the text from the textbox in the form field, but in a web text box I couldn’t…

Thanks!

Yes you can. Check this example

how do i add the extension in thunkable x?

1 Like

Please check the link I gave you. There is a tutorial.

one of the steps is:
On your website, include the code below:

// when we get a message from the app, display it on the page
ThunkableWebviewerExtension.receiveMessage (function (message) {
// Do something with your message
alert (message)
});

but the site is not mine, so my question, how to add the extension to THUNKABLE X