Iniciante em thunkable

Por meio do Youtube tomei conhecimento do Thunkable e me inscrevi no site e fiz um exercício conforme o vídeo, instalei o Thunkable Live no meu Smartphone e clico no site no botão Teste ao vivo e não consigo testar o APP de teste que fiz. no meu telefone o Thunkable live pede que digite um QR CODE que ainda não sei como obter do site. Meu computador tem um windows 10.
Quero desenvolver APPS e me parece que o Thunkable é fácil e pratico. Preciso de orientações.
Há meu telefone usa Androide 4.1 Fico no aguardo

You would get more answers writting in english, in this language I can’t even try to help you :confused:

Please rewrite in english so we can all help. Thanks !

Nice day :slight_smile:

Here’s the translation from Portugese:

Through Youtube I became aware of Thunkable and signed up for the site and did an exercise according to the video, installed Thunkable Live on my Smartphone and click on the site on the Live Test button and I can not test the test APP I made. on my phone Thunkable live asks you to enter a QR CODE that I still do not know how to get from the site. My computer has a windows 10.

I want to develop APPS and it seems that Thunkable is easy and practical. I need directions.

There’s my phone uses Android 4.1 I’m waiting

Hey, the app you installed is for thunkable classic but here is thunkable X.

image This is the one you have

image This is the one you need

Hope it helps and sorry for seeming rude

1 Like