I want to make a roulette

I want to make a roulette. When the user rotates the roulette, there is a 10% chance of 10 coins, 20% chance of 1 coin, and 70% chance of losing. How do you make harmony? Is there a way to put this function in the thunkable?

Set app variable outcome to random 1 to 100
If app variable outcome <= 10 then _____
elseif app variable <= (10+20) then ______
Elseif app variable <= (10+20+70) then _____

These conditions are in the following order:

Also, here’s a similar method with a screenshot of blocks:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.