How to make a Horizontally scroll-able Row?

Row/horizontal scrolling isn’t available on Thunkable x

Sample on scrScrollHorz

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5d70f93f8a62b4079eedaff2/project/properties/designer/

3 Likes

I’m unable to see your blocks in web the screen goes blank

my screen is also blank when i try to load the blocks.
It is freezing totally…

1 Like

Same!

1 Like

This is working on my iPhone live companion app. I haven’t tried to download.

which tab has about horizontal scrolling?

in the app, its screen horizontal scroll

that just keep freezing on my end

Same

Can you show the picture of blocks or tell how to do it because I tried row component tried to put few blocks but no horizontal scrolling with scrolling turned on

@funhall @kartik14 @kizzy @jared

I was getting blank screen issue but just by reading components used and experimenting I have found a way .You need 2 main components. 1) row (should not be on scroll). 2) column. Step 1) This coloumns scrolls needs to be turned on here’s the main step 2) you need to go in rows advance tab in transform pick “rotate” just rotate not rotate x or y. Step3) Then under it put value -1.57 this will make your vertical buttons or columns or whatever you put in “2) column” to go from vertical to horizontal but they will also Become rotated so for this step 4) you need to go in advance tab of button or column you put in “2) column” and go in rotate and put value +1.57 :innocent:

2 Likes

huh?? care to show an example project

3 Likes

Great work!!! Can you post a screenshot tutorial?

1 Like

Here you go https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5e42e12f67f6cc7a69749382/84890f36-e613-4b0f-ae80-61da51460073/designer

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:
Here you go

Left without rotation value on right. Rotation value with +1.57

1 Like

ok I GOT IT

Super cool! I just tried it and made it work half-way :smiley:
I could not open the sample project, guessing it is gone by now. Do you have any other project with a scrollable row like that by any chance?
My issue: I can’t scroll all the way through the column, just a bit, and I also can’t figure out how to eliminate all the white space between this row and the one before that. Been trying many things, but so far didn’t succeed.

Would be awesome.
Thanks and have a great weekend :slight_smile:

This looks like a nice UI @antje.smilesyft

I’m assuming you mean “row” here, rather than Column?

Just a heads up, we should have an update out next week that makes this easier to do.

2 Likes

Yes, you’re right, I meant row, not column :slight_smile:
Oh great, excited what this update will bring. Then I’ll wait for that until I keep trying to figure this out.
I’m very new to thunkable. Would you mind pointing me in the direction where I can keep checking for updates and new features to stay up-to-date?
Thank you so much!