Error FireBase 00

I could not find what is in this video: https://youtu.be/mV4jKBrIHvk?t=631 In the second, specifically 10.31, I could not find SIGNIN_FIREBASE In thunkable

1 Like

The component name is Sign-In and it is available in the component list on the lower left in the old UI or in the block screen in the new UI.

Once you select any component you can accept the default name or you can name it anything you like. In the video, he selected to name it SIGNIN_FIREBASE.

Why can’t I find the blocks that were in the video?

‫في الخميس، 29 أبريل 2021 في 1:39 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Muneer Alshaikh via Community‬‏ <‪thunkable1@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

1 Like

Can you give a screenshot of the blocks?
So I can point to them.

Also need to know, are you using new UI or old UI?

I am Egyptian, I speak Arabic, so you may find some spelling mistakes in these sentences, so excuse me
2 - I did not know that there is an old version I am entering the Google Chrome browser I type the name and the site appears in the results
These footage may explain that I am a new or old version

‫في الخميس، 29 أبريل 2021 في 8:00 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Muneer Alshaikh via Community‬‏ <‪thunkable1@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

This is the new UI and you will find the Sign-In component only in the blocks screen and it will not be exactly similar to the one in the video because that is from the old UI.

السلام عليكم
صورة الشاشة توضح انك تستخدم الطريقة الجديدة وتسجيل الدخول موجود وكما اشرت له في الصورة مع اختلافات عما هو في الفيديو حيث ان الفيديو صمم بالاسلوب القديم.

تحياتي

2 Likes

وعليكم السلام :heart:
شكرا لك علي القاء تحية الدين الاسلامي :heart::heart:
علي تحياتي وتقديري لك وبعد …
اذا ماذا افعل لعمل ما يقوم به في الفيديو

Peace be upon you :heart:
Thank you for greeting the Islamic religion. :heart::heart:
Greetings and appreciation to you and after …
So what do I do to do what he’s doing in the video

3 Likes

I will watch the full video tomorrow and will make a sample project for you.

تصبح على خير

حسنا شكرا لك :heart:
اريد سؤالك هل اكمل المشروع واكمل screens الاخري ام انتظر حتي ياتي الرد منك ؟

‫في الجمعة، 30 أبريل 2021 في 12:23 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Muneer Alshaikh via Community‬‏ <‪thunkable1@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

1 Like

You can continue your work.

See this quick project
https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/608bbaf112c0d30011c02a19

Before you use it you will need to enter the API Key and Database URL is the project setting page.

Make sure that the Email Authentication is enabled in Firebase.

Note that the Sign Up block is in standard mode and you can switch it to advanced more by clicking on it and select Advanced from the popup menu.

1 Like

Yes, I connect FireBase to the project and put the database url
Thanks, my friend :heart:

‫في الجمعة، 30 أبريل 2021 في 10:46 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Muneer Alshaikh via Community‬‏ <‪thunkable1@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

1 Like