DevDocs- a new outlet for your humour

Many a time, I’ve cracked a JS joke in front of my sister and then faced her looking at me like I’m a nutcase. You see, she doesn’t understand a word of code. But my absolutely boring " dev humour" needed an outlet where people would actually understand it, and (hopefully) laugh. Of course, my first idea was to make my own outlet. And so I did.

Here’s DevDocs, an outlet for all your worst developer jokes… Bad humour can really come in handy when you’re a frustrated dev trying to figure out where you missed a semicolon, or some such thing.
As they say, laughter is the best medicine!

I completed DevDocs in 1.5 hours, and it uses 123 blocks in total. Using this app, you can view jokes, add your own, favorite jokes, and edit your own jokes. It has 5 screens. I’m currently working on a search-bar to search by tag. It uses a top-tab-navigator.

Here are some screenshots:
Splash

All Jokes

About

Add

Settings

Do try the app out here, and tell me what you think. Also, add some jokes of your own! There are currently only 4 jokes from my very bad and limited humour😒
Project page link: Thunkable
Thanks!

4 Likes

u can add quizzes and docs then thats like w3 schools
anyways cool app

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions @eko.devs.apploroceo ! Thanks to @codeemaker too for the hilarious joke!

Test DevDocs on the web using this thunkablecompanion link.

great work see the joke i added :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for that hilarious joke @luv.ak.tech ! All jokes are highly appreciated😊

2 Likes