Data viewer list text color cant change it

what is wrong with the code dear community

1 Like

Short answer: “missing row id”
That block can be used right after you create a row to a table bound to a DVL, when you get as argument row id also, used there.
Just an example:

Of course, you can also use it later, after creating table, but only if you keep saved that row id into a variable, to refer to it when needed.

1 Like

i have 20 row , i m trying to change viewer list text color

1 Like

Data Viewer List will always be bound to a Data Source. The block you shared in your first post will change one single row and after you supply the row id to it.

If you want to change the color of all rows then you have 2 options:

• Create your own Custom Data Viewer List Layout and in the design of your layout you can choose any color.

• Use the list of values... block to get the row id of all rows and use the loop block for each item in list... to change the color.

5 Likes

thanks a lot will try that.

1 Like

didnt work @muneer

1 Like

I’m sure it works.

Can you show your blocks?

2 Likes

blocks

and the column @muneer

1 Like

last argument in purple block must be row’s ID … thats the key on @muneer `s example
So, list o values in “desired column”, in table that contains that column,… and last … ID

1 Like

yes you re right it works now , but it changes background color , isnt there is a way to change text color

1 Like

Edit: i handeled that aswell , changing layout wrapper

2 Likes

thanks guys @mimostel @muneer

1 Like

Now you may mark as solution @muneer `s post

1 Like

i did sir,
edit oh wrong post xD

1 Like

Hello, I am trying to change the text color of my data viewer list and can’t find the list of values block. I’m using Google Sheets data source if that matters. The documentation isn’t really helpful. Where is this located? I can’t seem to find it under the Core > Lists or anywhere else. Any assistance would be appreciated.

1 Like

Welcome to Thunkable.

You will find it under the Data Sources drawer. See the above image.

Thank you very much

1 Like