Count with "i" problem

I am trying to add the dates between the two dates entered by the user to the Google Sheet with the Count with “i” block. However, it writes the first day and stops. I have a create row block in the Count with “i” block. and there are also if else commands that increase the month according to the maximum number of days in the months. While I can correctly transfer the data to another page in the same Google Sheets with the same blocks, I cannot transfer it to the page I want to transfer it to. The page I want to transfer is actually a scoreboard and when a leave request is made, I want it to send a scoreboard record according to the dates between the two dates and show that day as a leave.

Hello @edagdemirkbzf
The issue might be that the app variable “DayDifference” is a text set from a text input and not a number.
A workaround is to use a math block to convert it to a number. For example plus 0 or multiply by one
Here is how a similar issue was solved: [Solved] How to sum all of item in simple list? - #3 by manyone

Hi @ioannis I changed my mind and decided to move the leave records to another sheet. The new sheet worked without any problems. I was able to print all the dates in order. I can manually add them to the bottom of the scorecard during the reporting periods. Still, I think the problem is not in DayDifference. Because when I looked at the Data Source today, I saw a warning saying “There was a problem fetching the data, please check your input and try again.” Now this is my real problem. How can i fix it i dont know. :smiley:

Hello @edagdemirkbzf
Thanks for sharing the update. I have replied regarding the issue with the Google sheet here.
You should remove formulas and use math blocks