Here’s the remix link in case you want to experiment with this yourself:
1. Prepare your two lists
Your lists can contain anything you like, and the data can come from users/firebase/localDB/airtable - it’s completely up to you really.
2. Create your variables
In this example we’ll use
- A variable for the concatenated strings, called
- A variable to keep track of where we are in our list, called
- A variable to separate the first string from the second string, called
3. Create your concatenated list
Here’s a function the loops through the input lists and joins the second to the first, with the delimiter of your choice in the middle.
Note that we also use the
to UPPERCASE block to further emphasise the difference between the task name and the task description
4. Display the list in a ListViewer