Catch the ball game

Hi!
I want to make a catch the ball game with thunkable-x.
That means a ball with a special color or text should fall down. When I collect the right color or with the correct text the score should grow otherwise the score should reduce.
Hope someone can help me to solve such an app or maybe there exist an tutorial or example.
kindly regards for any answer

2 Likes

Yes, You can make here.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer.
What to you mean with here?
kindly regards

2 Likes

In Thunkable.

Now what is your question about this game?

1 Like

May you can give me an example how I can realize a falling obeject and cath it with an other one.
Does there exist an tutorial.
kindly regards

2 Likes

Can I make small project for you to understand?
If yes. Then PM me.

1 Like

wat have u tried till now?

1 Like

some how this will help - Thunkable

Hi!
I have started now the game.
Here my link: my Thunkable catch example
I will now change the basket when I turn my phone to right and left but the accelerometer will not work with my huawei mate 10 pro.
Hope somebody can help me.
kindly regards

As alternative I want to drag the basket with the finger to the right or left site. May someone can help me also.
kindly regards

Hi!
I will ask if someone can still help me.
kindly regards

Check this post

Thanks for the information.
That is very bad. Maybe there is a possiblity to drag an object with a finger to the right or to the left side.
kindly regards

we can drag in canvas so why not use canvas

Thanks for the answer.
Please let me know how can I solve a drag of my basket in my example.
Kindly regards

first see is this what you want - thunkablecompanion

Hi!
Thanks for your answer.
When drag with a mouse button is the same like drag with a finger I will search for this solution.
kindly regards for an further answer and solution.
kindly regards

i will tell what you need to do first click on the basket sprite and then come to it’s properties then scroll down and enable is draggable

Hi!
Thanks. I have done.
What changes I do also need?
kindly regards

for finger draggable thats it if you added some things that you tried to make it draggable then remove them

Thanks.
I notice that it will work but how is it possible that I can move the basket only to the right and left side?
kindly regards

Hope someone can still help me how I can drag a sprite only to the right and left site.
kindly regards.