Can I make an image from a data source replace an image when it is clicked on the data set list?

Hi I’m doing this project for school, and I am creating an avatar maker. Me and my friend have been trying ot figure out a way to load an image on the page when an option is clicked.

We want the image from the database to show up on the blank image. We are beginners so we couldn’t find a way to do so. Also, for the avatar maker, the image loaded has to stay there when we move to the next page, and it would be so helpful if we could get some help on this. Thank you :slight_smile:

Let’s say you have two image filenames in the project as assets. They are named round.png and square.png.

When the Round Face button/image (or are you using a Data Viewer Grid there?) is clicked, set app variable selectedImage to “round.png” and when the Square Face button is clicked, set app variable selectedImage to “square.png”. In either case, set the image’s picture to app variable selectedImage.

On the next screen, set the image’s picture to app variable selectedImage.

I’m using a data viewer grid right now. Would it not work if I didn’t use a button? Thanks a lot for helping :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.