Asynchronous processing Issue

Maybe what I’m about to say next doesn’t fit your needs, but this is just my opinion, so don’t be mad at me.
When I try to accomplish something, I take the resources that I have on disposal, and I find the solution according to those resources. I find the beauty in programming just in struggling to achieve my goal this way. Of course that the easiest way is to have resources fit to my needs, but this happens rarely.
In this particular case, your needs may not fit other’s needs (check this: [Solved] Can I cancel an alert? / Alternative alert modals).
I know, you said that we can have options on all blocks that are in this situation, to be modal or not. But I think that this will only introduce confusions. As a general rule, as @muneer taught me, purple blocks are mostly asynchronous, so when you see that, you know what to expect for (it’s predictable).
Working with asynchronous blocks and loops can be challenging, but as I said before, this is the beauty of an involved language. I remember back in '90 Basic language, with every command having numbered lines and acting in a straight line, and how confused I was 1st time when I discovered loops and infinite cycles - was like : good, how can I know where my app will go next ? :rofl:
I just want to reveal some of my thoughts, I’m sorry if this enrage you. It is not in my intention.

1 Like