Animation activation

When I push a botton I want to see an animation 1 time ( no loops ) ( from lottiefiles.com )
It works only the first time, I push the botton and I see the animation but when the animation is finished I push again the botton it doesn’t work, the animation doesn’t run.
I want to see the animation each time I push the botton.
How can I fix this problem?

1 Like

Please provide a link to your project file or screenshots of your blocks. Otherwise, we have to guess about how you made your project.

2 Likes

animation problem

I want to see the animation every time I click the botton and in this way doesn’t work.

During simulation I see that the animation runs immediately, even if I I don’t see it because i set no visible in design section option.

Loop option is not the solution because I want to see the animation from begging to the end and stop. Each time I push the botton

The Visible property only determines if a component appears on the screen or not. It has nothing to do with whether or not an animation plays.

1 Like

I understood this :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t know how to resolve this problem…

Unfortunately, I don’t know how to play an animation when you click a button. I’ll see if I can figure it out…

1 Like

I actually don’t see a way to play an animation using any event which is really strange.

The only thing I can recommend is to put the animation on its own screen and then navigate to that screen whenever you need to show the animation.

2 Likes