I am having this problem from about two weeks now! Its occured twice in these two weeks. Actually, Google Says in mail that “Temporary ad serving limit placed on your AdMob account”. It seems like they are trying to say that I am having INORGANIC app installs, so they placed that serving limit.
My app got more than 3K+ Downloads. I was thinking that if this problem goes on i will never get any revenue from it. Also, Before the serving limit placed i have started to earn some small amounts but now there is no improvment in those values.
Honestly Saying, I GOT ALL THOSE INSTALLS ORGANICALLY. NO CHEATS USED