[Solved] why is my Admob serving limited

I am having this problem from about two weeks now! Its occured twice in these two weeks. Actually, Google Says in mail that “Temporary ad serving limit placed on your AdMob account”. It seems like they are trying to say that I am having INORGANIC app installs, so they placed that serving limit.
My app got more than 3K+ Downloads. I was thinking that if this problem goes on i will never get any revenue from it. Also, Before the serving limit placed i have started to earn some small amounts but now there is no improvment in those values. :slightly_frowning_face:

Honestly Saying, I GOT ALL THOSE INSTALLS ORGANICALLY. NO CHEATS USED

Please help,

Only Google or Admob can help. Thunkable has nothing to do with Admob. Ask Admob for more information.

2 Likes

I have same problem my ads were limited on 25 NOV 2020 and now passed almost 2months and still ads are limited

2 Likes

Tell us about your app.

1 Like

My ads started yesterday.

DID U DO SOMETHING THAT YOUR ADS ARE ACTIVE NOW OR GOOGLE has decided

1 Like

Google is a bit “weird” when it comes to deciding what is legit and whats not and they will never tell you what triggered their alert algorithm fearing that by doing so, you eill find ways to bypass it. You are not the only one experiencing issues which is exactly why we have seen ad brokers showing up recently.

2 Likes

i have had the same problem ad limit

@domhnallohanlon wrote on another post regarding this issue:

This solved my problem and the issue gone. AdMob is serving again, after about 2 weeks of suspended service.

2 Likes

Let’s assume for a moment that this forum is for helping eachother.
Next, imagine that someone like you have the same issue.
Now, how this will help others coming on this topic for help, and finding it “solved” by the starter with this solution ?
Just a thought. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

This is because of doing suspicious activities such as clicking your own ads, paid traffic from outside Google Ads and other unrecognized ad partner etc.

As per the article written by AdPumb, there are 5 easy steps to solve ad limit issue;

• Inspect alerts
  • Examine recent on-site changes
  • Check traffic sources
  • Look into the ad placements
  • Assess ads and CTAs

I recently came upon an article on AdPumb. The experts provide five solutions to the AdMob ad limit problem. These are their names:

a) Examine traffic sources
b) Analyze recent on-site adjustments
b) Analyze recent on-site adjustments
e) Examine advertisements and call-to-action buttons

This, I believe, will also be quite beneficial.