Introductioning Thunkword Alpha

Hi Thunkers!
On today’s great day I want to introduce you my brand new (and first published) app named Thunkword! :tada: :tada::tada:. It’s a password generator & checker app, obviously made with Thunkable :wink:

Where does the name come from?

A simple math :wink:: Thunkable + password= Thunkword

What is this app does:

In the password generator screen you can generate 10-100 character long passwords. You can choose if you want, what include in the password: Upcase letters, Downcase letters, Symbols, and Numbers.

In the password checker screen you can check how secure is your password. It also checks if your password is in the 1000 most used password.

Please note that this app is still in Alpha version, so it can contain bugs. If you found one, feel free to report it!

More features coming soon!

Used resources & Thanks to

Screenshots:

Downloads:

Apk: You can download it from the Aptoide Appstore, from right here!

Aia: Thunkword.aia (303.4 KB)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

If you enjoyed this app, feel free to like :smile:

12 Likes

@Valaki_52

First of all, Congrats for your first app :tada: :clap:

There are some suggestion, if you like

1. Interchange the order of option in your sidebar, because by-default you 1st screen is Password checker so what I think is your 1st option should be ‘Password Checker’

2. I don’t know why but for me the images on buttons are not showing properly. See below

(Although in your screenshots provided, they look normal)

1. It would be nice if you provide some toast message like “password copied”, when user clicks on copy button

2. What if you make status bar visible on all screens and that also with material design theme (colour)? According to me it would really look nice and will enhance the UI

But above all nice idea and nice app. :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, fixes soon. I don’t know why are them not showing properly, I’ll look into that, I used material icon font.

Edit:
Update soon!

Edit #2: apk& aia updated, screenshots coming soon!

thank you for using the clipboard extension
keep up the good work
Taifun
PS: very nice presentation of your app, others could uses this as template … :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks!

Wow, nice UI. Can I link this in my Password Checker project? I’m curious, was this done with Thunkable Classic or ✕?

2 Likes

Thunkable Classic, and yes, you can link… Or what you mean with linking?

1 Like

Wow Great work @Valaki_52 You changed the whole thing looks great And I really wanna Work with you in some Big Project. Hope you Will support me

1 Like