Figma Files in the new UI

i wonder wat are figma images …
are they like 3d images
and also can u upload webp and svg files

Hi all ,

did you notice this figma section ! I am going to share in this post How to use it.

Please Upvote , Love and Like.

Now, Back to the topic.

(ANDRIOD 1 WOULDNT BE COMING)

Go to figma and to your project(not live preview ).
Click add button and paste the link.
Then It would say success !

Click Add as a screen!

And Now You are done!

Mission Successful

The toturial should have this.
cc: @Community_Testers @Beta_Testers @Power_Thunkers @tatiang @darren @gm_shack

2 Likes

@tchind Please consider making a video or set of screenshots that show all of the steps for using Figma. What you posted is not really a tutorial and not all that helpful for someone just getting started with it. I’m glad you’re offering to help and I hope you’ll post something in a new topic to show us how to get started with Figma.

2 Likes

@tatiang have you worked with Figma before? Figma does the design for you instead of Thunkable. You can import component designs such as a button or just a template made in Figma. To import the components, you gather the share link for the project and add it to Thunkable via the Figma section.

If I had time on my hands I could demonstrate this but I’m super busy. Awesome feature though!

3 Likes

It sounds amazing. I tried it and nothing seemed to happen when I used the Figma share link in Thunkable so I’m guessing I’m not using the right components in Figma.

Edit Okay, I got it working a bit. This video helped: Figma.

2 Likes

Hi,
@tatiang
You should use android 1 screen.

Not rectangles
i mean you can use them on android 1 only!

Detailed tutorial to be out Soon!

THE TOTURIAL MAY COME OUT TO YOU TODAY.
Regards,
@tchind

Hello, today i rolled out the toturial in a new topic. Pls Search Figma and you will find it

@tatiang

Hi @tatiang I have renamed from @arnavvstqlt20 to @tchind

See my new toturial-

How to synchronize thunkable new shiny UI with Figma

1 Like

Interesting - are you phone screens in frames or rectangles @tatiang?

The importer looks for frames and handles each one as a new screen in your Thunkable project

Thanks for taking the time to create this @tchind - much appreciated!