Create a 2020 Calendar

I don’t know why but when copy the app and run the preview, it shows this.

1 Like

The same happen to me. I hope anyone could help us, please!

Hi there, I am new to the community.
I am trying to make a calendar app with the help of this

I used the link in the lower section for a calendar made for any year.
It worked one time but now it only shows a bunch of 1s like [adurand1199uo2o].
I am trying to figure out what happened as I did not change anything, can anyone please help? It is quite urgent.
Thank you very much!!!

@laufookwaid same thing happened to me but i figured it out
Problem is the project is too big so if we take a look at blocks or try to change something it happens so basically you cant modify it

1 Like

Yes, the same thing happened to me. I view @luv.ak.tech’s TIME AND CALENDAR project, and on the project page it was working fine, but as soon as I remixed it only 1s were coming up. Any idea why?

i always thought that was because project was too big

Hi there,
One time I moved the blocks around and tried it on the live test it actually worked, but then when I tried it again it failed. So I don’t think it’s because of the file size, but thanks for you suggestion!

1 Like

its not just about one time it can happen any time but mostly because changing something, moving something, adding something

1 Like

@luv.ak.tech No, it’s not because of the file size. As I had mentioned here:

it was normal on the /projectPage link, but as soon as I remixed it it became wrong.

1 Like

i dont know even i cant modify the second page as soon as i add something it becomes 11111111111111111111111111111111

1 Like

oh no…
I tried doing the whole thing again on my own project but its still 1111111… so idk what to do as the deadline is coming :frowning:

1 Like

Nothing wrong in the code. I tested it. When you run it as is it would, most probably, 111111.

The cloning in the makeCalendar function works asynchronously and you need to provide a wait block or any other task that would allow the cloning process to finish and then try to count the number of buttons.

I added 1 sec wait and the process worked successfully.

2 Likes

thanks @muneer i will surely try it

1 Like

I have the same doubt, I hope someone can help us :,(

1 Like

See my note and apply the fix and it will work.

meaning?

1 Like

This is my previous comment on the same issue.

1 Like

yes sir it works now thank you

2 Likes

how do I save this information?