Using Javascript in webviewer?

That makes sense and thank you for the advice, I probably wouldn’t have thought twice about it. I have been limited with what I could do until now.

If you find the time, could you provide an example where more than 1 parameter is sent in an object and parsed by the HTML page? for example, the data, name of what is being graphed, a chart title, and a Y-axis title :smiley_cat: If not, I will probably just send the entire JSON body for now, which works but i’d love to clean up the code.

Currently, I have to compose and send that code 5 times in an API POST and only receive a static chart image. This new block and option really make graphs look much nicer! (and other things web-related much more convenient!)

also, I obviously still have a lot of coding to learn so thank you!

nice thank you I’m adding framework 7 to thunkable right now !
but I have one problem I added all files to thunkable assets added index.html to the webview but I don’t know wheere to href and src my files… for the moment I sync them to my domaine

would like to have them on thunkable… I tryed with / and without

how can I tell if i click in webview a button that i goes on a screen in thunkable ?

If you have already built an app using FW7, why package in a Thunkable App,

I mean, it seems like a cool idea, but wouldn’t it be easier to package/compile this with cordova(?)

it’s 10 times easier to add a native navigation / form an all that with thunkable and wrap it … an thunkable is react native… apple love that more :joy:

1 Like

but still need help for the post message :confused: when click button in webview open screen two

Hey!

@paulmw,

I was asking about how to send multiple pieces of info. Particularly I wanted to send custom X value along with the Y values.

I added on to the chart you made and customized a little.

https://x.thunkable.com/copy/c81b679b3155d28ba917d37e684b9e04