Open Weather API array

Very close! You’re getting the property “hourly” from the “hourly” object. But you need to get the property “temp” from the “hourly” object". Our screenshots are just slightly different that way.

Also make sure that you’re initializing or setting “app list” to an empty list to start.

Well, I think this matches yours but I am still getting the dreaded blank screen when it runs. See what you think.

It looks the same. That should work. The only thing I don’t see is setting the “app list” variable to an empty list but I assume you’re doing that elsewhere.

I even changed my url to match yours by matching your lat/lon values and adding &units=imperial to it.

If you want to share your project with me via PM, I can take a look. Otherwise, I’m just not sure what to suggest.

How do I send you a PM?

Click on the envelope icon at the top-right of the forums page next to your profile image. Then click New Message.

Aha! This little addition allows it to work in the project you sent me:

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 4.44.46 PM

Setting “app list” to “empty list”. I realize you did initialize it but for whatever reason, it needed to be reset to an empty list.

Edit: And here’s why… you’re initializing it twice. You have it set to a blank string (not a list) on your AccuWeather screen:

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 4.46.57 PM

So that being said, you don’t need the extra block to “set” the value. You just need to avoid initializing it twice. If I delete the initialization block from the AccuWeather screen, the Loop screen works perfectly.