Youtube Extension

Hola a todos

comparto una extensión que permite visualizar vídeo de youtube en la parte superior de la pantalla por favor si puede enviar capturas de pantalla para verificar el funcionamiento en otro dispositivos.

I share an extension that allows youtube video to be displayed on the top of the screen, please if you can send screenshots to verify the function on other devices.

co.com.dendritas.YouTubeExtension.aix (8.4 KB)
Youtube.aia (68.5 KB)

update 7/07/2017

full screen

actualizacion para agregar animacion
co.com.dendritas.YouTubeExtension.aix (11.8 KB)

información adicional si presenta algun error. gracias @taifun

my guess is ( I might be wrong), for App Inventor you have to modify the manifest and set android:targetSdkVersion=“14” or higher, see also https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mitappinventortest/A8N_vShNNAU/Wo8p0R9LBAAJ1

Taifun

muchas gracias

saludos

Andres

Is it possible to make a Video Downloader App (downloading Video from Youtube, Facebook ... )
Youtube extensions
Is there any solution to Play External Videos Like YouTube or Dailymotion on Media Component Video Player?
WebView and full screen video problem
Hide videoplayer controls
I Want This Type Of Layout And Arranged Items. Anyone Please Make It For Me OR Can Anyone Please Tell ME
Website video full screen

Wonderful extension from Wonderful developer in forum, thank you andres >> I wait more from you

It works for me

si funcionó en mi dispositivo:

How can web viewer as button

You are a genius. Nice and Useful Extension

Nice extension! It would be nice if you could position the video anywhere you want on the screen.

hello, This extension sound good. But i tried it, the screen not show video :frowning:

Please help me…i used this extension for app inventor

my guess is ( I might be wrong), for App Inventor you have to modify the manifest and set android:targetSdkVersion=“14” or higher, see also https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mitappinventortest/A8N_vShNNAU/Wo8p0R9LBAAJ

Taifun

Thanks for reply. But is there any other way???

on my phone

yes, use Thunkable :wink:
Taifun

Is thunkable better than app inventor and stable?

Yes.

E o fullscreen?

puedes rotarlo y escalarlo

This is an awesome extension. @Andres_Cotes can u please tell me the SIZE of the youtube player appers when we play the video ?

its posible play all video in youtube playlist?

No lo he intentado

need help